Friday, July 10, 2009

Just a heads up

Toasty Toes Mansion has sold! Which is outrageously good news. Keep up with our adventures at:



I will occasionally be posting to Toasty-Toes to share the antics of our children but you won;t see me much here. I need to focus my time on other endeavors for a while.

Once I set up house in Ecuador, you will see me back. I will need a way to show off my lack of homemaking skills in a foreign country.

For some reason the link is refusing to show up. I will come back later to edit. Until then, copy and paste into your browser:
servantsinecuador.blogspot.com

2 comments:

muralimanohar said...

I'm gonna sit here and twiddle my thumbs til I see some stuff coming out of Ecuador. This is going to be FUN.

Carrie said...

Hey - I don't have any pics of the hairbows...and I'm all out of the maybe 3 that I made. What colors do you want? I can make up some more.

I can do thank you cards....give me a better idea of what you want.