Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten very random things I am thankful for:

1. That many Spanish words look like their English counterpart, which made filling out our Visa application MUCH easier.

2. My son who can play the guitar and is like a David-boy to my King Saul soul.

3. That I don't have the madness of King Saul and would not in a million years try to kill my musician.

4. Leggings to keep my legs warm when I wear dresses.

5. Lamps to light the house on dark dreary days. (Thank you Marta)

6. Indoor Toilets. Nothing more needs to be said.

7. Coffee. Again, I need not say more.

8. Three years with my Heidi-girl. She has been such a wonderful doggie friend for our family, and though we are sad to say goodbye this weekend, we are grateful for the time God gave us with her, and God-willing, she will be healthy and well in two years when we come to get her back. I know she will still love me. She is just that kind of dog.

9. A roof over my head. It's cold and rainy out today.

10. Friends who are coming over today to help me pack up my house.

What random things are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm thankful for you. I'm also thankful that you are finally getting to go to Ecuador, even though I'll miss you terribly.