Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peleo Recipe Link List: Part Two

Let's get these beef recipes out of the way. I have a TON of them.

Purto Rican Beef with a Thai Twist
Gluten Free Peleo Meatballs
Tex Mex Meatza
Meatza Pie
Dry Rub Burgers
Shredded Beef Sandwiches with cabbage and Apple slaw
Mexi Salad with fresh Guacamole
Smokey Roast
Seriously tasty Peleo Meatloaf
Cottage Flower Pie
Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
Creole Roast

Special Notes: I have had to substitute seasoning quite a bit because of the lack of seasoning available in Ecuador. However, these recipes are tasty enough they stand up to adjustments.

All of these recipes are either kid approved or kid tolerated

I often used my crockpot instead of the oven. i have yet to successfully make an oven roasted roast.

The mexi-Salad, meatball, and meatloaf recipes are a family favorite. The Puerto Rican beef recipe is Dustan's all-time favorite.

The meatloaf recipe is bizarrely lacking in veggies. I always add whatever veggies I have on hand. The recipe is a perfect jumping off point though.

We do not eat the Shredded Beef Sandwich on bread. We just pile it all on a plate and eat it with a fork. This is one of our go-to company recipes.

There are several recipes out there that I have NOT included. This is either because we have not tried them yet, or because they did not work for our family. If you try a beef recipe that is grain free and dairy free that you think I would like, please post the recipe or a link to the recipe in my comment section. As I add new recipes to my rotation, I will come back and add them here.

No comments: