Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My mind is full of Spring...

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small.
All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
Each little Flower that opens,
Each Little bird that sings,
God made their glowing colors, and made their tiny wings.
God gave us eyes to see them,
and lips that we might tell,
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

All of the pictures were taken in my own yard, with the exception of the geese. I am rather glad that I don't have geese famiies in my yard. besides being rather mean spirited, they leave quite a mess behind them. The rabbits are leaving enough of a mess, and I won't even talk about what the moles have done. I love glancing out my window though and seeing litte bunnies, baby groundhogs, and even wee little turtles. I love walking around the corner of the house to find a rose bush that I have never even touched, suddenly in bloom. It takes no effort on my part, and I am humbled yet again at the display the Creator makes for us every single Spring.

No comments: