Sigh. It seems our world is falling apart. let's break this up into small chewable pieces shall we?
- Dustan breaks his finger. Badly. it is still not healed.
- Our basement springs a leak. When we are trying to sell out house.
- Dustan's car breaks down. 600.00 later and it is fixed.
- A good friend accidentally rams his mini van (which was incidentally JUST repaired because of a previous accident (not his fault)) into our van.
- Our dryer breaks.
- our camping trip becomes a soggy mess, with hundreds of ticks and a case of poison ivy.
- our van begins to smoke like an old man addicted to cigars.
- Poor Esther. She broke her arm last night. Poor Esther. poor us.
She thinks she is a princess and she is bossing us around like crazy. What do you do for a bossy girl who broke her dominant arm which is now strapped down flat against her body?
You buy her presents. Of course.
Which she can't open. Of course. This will tick her off (which is slightly humorous, because Marcus found yet ANOTHER tick on his head).
But her brother will come to her rescue.
It is going to be a hard few weeks for us. Hopefully she will adjust quickly, because right now, she is driving us all bat crazy. She can't play with any of her toys. No legos. No Leapster. No Webkinz. Life stinks for Esther. She can't even unzip her pants or eat with a fork. Like stinks for us to, as she calls on us to fulfill her every wish and command. She was already a monster. This is going to make her worse.
PS. I made bullets. Heehee. Sometimes I just have to pat myself on the back.