Monday, December 08, 2008

I sometimes take dictation for my children,


Especially for my oldest who loves to write stories and poems, but hates to actually WRITE them down.

Today was the first time that Esther asked me to type something up for her.

"Mommy. I have a book to write. Can you type it for me on you puter?"

Me: Sure baby, what is it?

Her: Well, it's a book has a title. Type this up now. "Kids know everything, and adults know nothing"

Me: Umm, I don't think so. That sounds like a not so nice book.

Her: See. You don't even know what a nice book is.


I kind of feel bad for nipping it off at the title. Maybe it could have been one of those shrinky dink self-help books and been a best seller. What do I know?

Apparently, nothing.

3 comments:

Renee Morgan said...

lol

sara said...

Absolutely hilarious!

muralimanohar said...

:lol: