Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A boy's point of view

Here's a tiny tad of a conversation I heard on the long (9 hr) ride home from Christmas in OH.

As we pass the Indiana sign, Dustan hollers to the kids, "Hey, We're in Indiana now. There's the sign."

And Weston pipes up.
"Yes. Indiana. That is the place where Indiana Jones was born. Only his real name is not Indiana. They just call him that because he was born here. And it's not Hans Solo either. I just can't remember what it was."

Great stuff. And I am recording it all here because I will forget to tease him about it when he is a teenager.

Here are some more Westonisms in case you get bored:
Meet Albert

A really weird conversation from a couple of years ago


A little something to melt your heart

And my own personal favorite glimpse inside Weston's head:
Bad Thinking

1 comment:

Devon said...

Thanks for sharing. I learned something new about Indiana. :) Add me! devi321