Ten things I will miss when I move to Ecuador: (in random order)
1. My dog. I will really miss my Heidi-girl. I would take her with us, but she has a bad knee and it would be rough on her to have to live in the mountains.
2. Fall leaves. Can I even survive without a Fall season?
3. A Bathtub. I take at least one bath every single day. Ecuador has showers. No tubs. I am going to DIE.
4. Camping every year with my favorite peeps. I bet I can fit one more trip in before I leave, but I know that soon- they will be camping without me.
5. Dr. Pepper.
6. Access to good books, written in English.
8. Tara. Can't write more. My vision is blurry.
9. My house/home/place I live right now.
10. My king sized bed. Ecuadorians are small people and King sized mattresses have to be custom made. Which is for rich people. Which will not be what I am.
I because I left you all hanging for so long in great anticipation of my next random TEN- here is another:
Ten random things I will NOT miss:
1. Slush/Freezing rain
3. Cookie Cutter Subdivisions (and being greatly annoyed everytime I see fields being turned into yet ANOTHER one)
4. Feeling purposeless
5. Having to drive everywhere I want to go.
6. Bananas (cause there will be an abundance there)
7. Constant ringing of my telephone
8. Mega sized grocery stores
9. Dentists (I might regret this one)
10. People burning Fall leaves
And now, I tag ten of you to fill my my big head with lots of love. Tell me ten things you will miss about me when I leave you here to deal with freezing rain and urban sprawl without me.