Monday, February 09, 2009
Ten (part one)
Ten Random Categories of Ten Random Things (in ten days)
II. Ten Complaints:
1. My house. My poor house. We have to practically give it away. All my lovely trees are apparently worth nil in a nasty economy.
2. I am fat. And I exercise and eat well. I am sick of working hard and seeing nothing. At the same time, I think I look good. So why do I care? I am complaining that I care.
3. My couch is full of dog hair.
4. I have sores all over my head from being mysteriously glutened. I think someone is trying to poison me.
5. I am really missing some of my old friends. Facebook made me uncharacteristically sentimental. I really want to see
Brittany, Michelle, and Stacey. I want to sit with them and laugh about melting sporks over candle flames, dodging scissors, and watching bad movies.
6. I have too much stuff I have to read. I love to read, but not the stuff I have to read. The stuff I have to read puts me to sleep. And I don;t have time to sleep because I have too much stuff to read.
7. I hate the carpet in my house.
8. I hate my skin. I used to have beautiful skin, which I assume I should be grateful for. But it's a tough pill to swallow when I look in the mirror every morning to red, rough, nasty skin.
9. I want a grilled cheese sandwich. With real bread.
10. I have boys who pee on the walls. There is no other complaint as big as THAT one.
And I tag ten friends to play along (Marmie, Carrie, Renee, Gwen, Dawn, and five other people who might also read my blog)
Tomorrow will be Ten wonderful things I am grateful for. Unless I randomly decide to have something different.