Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Beware of Wild Cows


I think my son gets his creative skills from my father. My dad is amazing in his ability to enjoy and create things. He was never like this when I was growing up. I guess he was too busy writing term papers or sermons to use that side of his brain. Now that I am an adult, I have learned all kinds of things about him that I never knew. He has composed music, he paints, and apparently he makes some really beautiful tiles. He needs to find a kiln, because as soon as I move to a permanent home...he is tiling my entire kitchen.


Here is Marcus' current effort at being creative. He made this puzzle for me to figure out, and what an incredible warning! Truly...you never know when you might meet up with wild cows, and now I know. If I ever see a wild cow...BEWARE. Cute kid.

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

Wild cows!!! LOL...snort!

Consider yourself tagged for the "6 weird things about me" meme. Details on my blog. :-)