Thursday, January 18, 2007

Resolution #1

I made several resolutions for this year. The first one is to take frequent walks, as a family, and to get the kids outside more often. We have started taking long daily walks and once a week we trek out to the walking park. Dogs are welcome there, and the kids love to run and play.

Crisp Air+ Blue Skies= ahhhhhh

Here are my mountain climbing expertsPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And lunch on the run (or on a break during the run) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a homemade trailmix. I have to make my own because Dustan hates black raisins. I throw in peanuts, walnuts, pecans, choco chips, golden raisins, and cranberries. I get all the ingredients and throw it into a big glass jar. It makes a handy treat, and sometimes, when I feel lazy, we have it for lunch. It worked perfectly for our outing today.

I challange you all to take a walk today. No excuses. If it is raining, take an umbrella, if it is snowing, wear warm gloves and a hat. I promise, you will have a better day (and maybe life) because of it.

No comments: