Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A day of rest



I think I am going to lay around and take it easy today. I am feeling a bit run down from taking care of a houseful of sick people, and I woke up Sunday morning with a nasty sore throat. It isn't sore anymore, in fact, it vanished later that day, but I am left with a general run-down feeling. So, today, in an effort to boost my immunity, I am going to take it easy. I will make a pot of tea, and curl up with a good book.

Okay, well, maybe I will do one thing. I need to make a teensy quick trip to the library to get a good book...besides, our books are due and the last fine I paid was over 20.00. I don't want to do that again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't allow myself to go to the library anymore. For that very reason - too high late fees.

Have a great restful day! :)
xoxo