Monday, November 27, 2006

Tiny Gifts



Sometimes the best things come in teeny tiny packages, brought by teeny tiny hands. We spent a good portion of the Thanksgiving Holiday raking leaves, and Weston saved me this itty bitty flower. He wrapped it in his hands and said to me, "I have a present for you but you have to give me what I want first." Cheeky little manipulative kid... What did he want? A kiss. That's it. I traded a kiss for this precious tiny flower (which is actually a seed pod, but shhhh, don't tell him) for a kiss. Great trade, thinks I.

Oh, and it's time to celebrate Christmas. I pulled out all my Christmas music, and am very close to being Trans Siberian Orchestraed out. And where is my Manhiem Steamroller? You can't have Christmas without Manhiem Steamroller, but it seems someone has stolen mine, I have the album cover but no CD.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I haven't gotten my Christmas decorations up yet either. I keep thinking about it, but we're still playing catch up here from being gone over Thanksgiving. And now the roofers are coming to drive us crazy! But hooray we finally get a new roof!

Hope you're having a good Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Me thinks the Trans Siberians drove the Steamrollers to roll their way right on out of your house.