Friday, September 14, 2007

Graffitti

It's hard work again here today with no relief in sight. Four more walls to be painted and the dining room whit walls must be redone due to cruddy paint. Don't buy Behr. If you do, don't say I didn't warn you. Three coats later and it's still blotchy.

I am tired, and verging on cranky. So I lightened the mood. The kids are convinced it's satying this way and they are BEGIING me to erase both the Emi (she is our neighbor) reference and the dog present. They have informed me that the wall looks really nice except for those two things. They are worried that Grandma might not like it, but she especially won't if it has doggie doo on it.

We will tell them sometime in about...oh...1 hour, that it's just primer.
We have the lovliest shade of grecian green going up. I can't wait. It brighter and lighter than what is up at the moment. And.


And...
Count down to new carpet starts TODAY. Wahoo! Measuring Man (that's a new super hero, in case you were wondering) came out today.

No comments: