Saturday, September 15, 2007

sneak peek

UPDATE#2: I have exchanged the carpet (see above post) and because I didn;t want to clog this post with fifty hundred carpet pictures- I removed several of them. I have no idea which ones are left. Apparently some pictures made the carpet look fine- others brought out the pink. Thank you all very very much for all the advice and for pointing out the pinkyness.
UPDATE: I was told the carpet was PINK! Pink?!?!?! Okay, so I have rushed to some better light so that my camera could take better pictures. If it still looks pink, I will make haste to Crazy Becky's Carpet Outlet and see if I can change the carpet! So look hard. See any pink?



I am making a quick post an run so I can get some familial opinions. The goal is to lighten this room, but I am nervous about the carpet being too creamy and the paint being too dull. Hopefully Mom can put my mind at ease...

5 comments:

mamacita said...

Fifth one down kinda looks like it has a twinge of pink hue to it. It's subtle, though. HTH! :)

Val in the Rose Garden said...

My screen makes all the pictures have a hint of pink in them. BUT, I strongly advise against this carpet anyhow... it is to one colored... is there a way you can get one with a muttled tonal type color scheme to it? We had this carpet in the old house and it picked up EVERYTHING... and you could see it.... always. Just my $.02...

I loved the softness of it though.

Heather said...

I think it might look a little pink...

Gwen said...

Neall sees pink. I've seen it in person and did not have any thoughts of pinkness. So, you've got one vote pink and another vote not pink. Sorry to cancel our votes out, lol.

Anonymous said...

I see pink too. You need more pink in your life though