Thursday, October 19, 2006

Score!...again...we hope...

I like ellipses...can you tell?...

Anyhow. We are hoping for a few more scores from the Cardinals. Well, I am not hoping really. Dustan and Marcus have been faithfully listening to the game on the radio. They looked so snuggly together that I had to snap a picture. I hope for their sake that the Cardinals win this game. I hope for my sake that baseball does not get a foothold in my home. Baseball is truly the most boring sport in history...except for golf...except that one time I saw this game of golf called speed golf. The golfers drove their golf carts like maniacal idiots and didn't even aim before they swung...it was the most fun I have ever had watching any kind of sports game. But baseball is not speed golf. It is not fun to watch, and even less fun to listen too.

I can't believe how well Marcus has been following the game considering the only experience he has had with baseball has been a few weeks of t-ball during the summer. But he is enjoying it...the late night up...the time on daddy's lap. I hope he remembers it forever. And in case he forgets, I have a picture...

No comments: